The IGSB was founded in 2012 by well-known manufacturers from the fields of fire protection coatings, raw materials and steel production. The IGSB is organised under the umbrella of the Düsseldorf-based bauforumstahl e. V. and has set itself the goal of providing information on modern fire protection coating systems.
The IGSB sees itself as a centre of competence in all questions concerning fire protection in steel construction. A team of experts is available to all interested parties with advice and practical support.
- The IGSB advises building owners, planners, steel constructors, fabricators etc. on questions concerning technologies and products.
- The IGSB promotes the use of modern fire protection coatings on steel.
- The IGSB provides support in planning and execution.
- The IGSB offers training and further education.
- The IGSB promotes and supports scientific cooperation.
- The IGSB is building up an extensive offer around the topic “fire protection coating in steel construction” on this website.
Below you will find a list of all current IGSB members.
In the following you will find our memberships.